A large Secondary academy in West Norfolk are looking for a strong Maths Teacher to start with their large maths department in September 2019. The role of maths teachers is offered on a full-time contract, and is a permanent opportunity. The school will consider recently qualified teachers for this position.
As a qualified Maths Teacher, you will have:
- Qualified Teacher Status is essential, a Maths degree would be advantageous
- Your excellent management strategies will be robust and flexible, and will be as central to the performance of you and your pupils
- You will need confidence and a positive ‘Can-do’ attitude & philosophy
About the school:
- Rated "Requires Improvement" by Ofsted
- Excellent and supportive Senior Management
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today – for more info and full T&Cs visit www.stepteachers.co.uk/raf
If you are interested in this position, then please do apply below to find out more.