If you are looking for your next role, then we can help! We are working with an outstanding school in Norwich who are looking for a Maths teacher to join their large department starting in September 2019.This position could be offered on either a permanent or supply basis and is full time.
The focus of the school remains on ensuring each student has appropriate opportunities, curriculum and support to reach their highest potential.To achieve the school ask that all staff must have the qualifications and professional development in order that they can deliver, as required, to each student. In this, exciting Learning and Teaching strategies lie at the core of their work, so your professional development is critical to our students’ success.
We are seeking a Maths teacher who:
- Is a qualified teacher.
- Can establish positive professional relationships with students.
- Is sensitive to the learning needs of all students.
- Can recognise success at all levels and can offer students appropriate praise and reward.
- Has the appropriate knowledge and understanding related to the post.
- Has a commitment to pastoral care as a positive support for learning.
- Has the potential for further development.
The ideal Maths teacher will have the ability to:
- Develop strategies for teaching and encouraging students both in and beyond the classroom.
- Interpret schemes of work relating to the needs of each student.
- Organise teaching and recording to ensure progression and development.
- Work as a member of a team, sharing tasks and supporting other members of the team.
- Communicates well with students, colleagues and parents.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today – for more info and full T&Cs visit our website.