Bury St Edmunds
Main Pay Scale
14 days ago
Step Teachers are working on behalf of a school in Bury St Edmunds that is seeking an outstanding MFL teacher to join their successful department. This position is available on a full-time basis and will be a mid to long-term supply booking through Step Teachers.
The MFL Teacher position we are recruiting for starts in April 2022.
To apply for the role of MFL Teacher, you must be an enthusiastic and outstanding practitioner. Applicants will also:
- Show a willingness to promote learning and strong classroom management skills
- Be able to demonstrate a passion for the subject and teaching of Maths
- Be able to develop and maintain relationships with students
- Have a wide and varied range of engaging teaching methods
- Utilize a diverse and practical range of behavior management strategies
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer, and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.