Step Teachers are looking for an experienced MFL Teacher based in Lowestoft to start in October 2023. This is a long-term role with a view to extending depending on the performance and discretion of the school.
- Strong MFL curriculum knowledge at KS3 & 4
- Upkeep a tidy, organised classroom with accessible resources where needed
- Direct and support any additional staff in the classroom where applicable
- Ability to assess and report on your students when required
- Able to plan and deliver engaging, differentiated lessons
- Willingness to comply with the schools’ policies and implement them effectively
- Hold QTS or the equivalent of
- Have recent mainstream school-based experience teaching MFL
- Relevant subject-specific degree is desirable
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across North London, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and South West, we have and continue to build long-standing; exclusive relationships with many schools and academy trusts across these regions. We have a resolute team that will support and nurture your career at Step Teachers.
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service and are proud to be REC audited. This ensures we are carrying out comprehensive checks in line with the REC Code of Professional Practice and are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Upon registration, candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK.
Weekly pay is processed through PAYE. High street, travel, gym membership and many other exclusive discounts, along with physical and emotional wellbeing services as standard with our pay portal.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £200 of Amazon vouchers – If you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today!
In addition, you can also win a holiday worth up £1000!