Step Teachers are on the search for an MFL Teacher to teach French and Spanish in a School located in the Breckland District starting January 2024 until the end of the academic year. This will be 3 days a week Monday-Wednesday
The school has been rated as “good” by Ofsted with the school having highly ambitious leaders. They ensure that the education the students receive is good and when they leave, they want them to feel confident and well-educated. Students have a positive attitude to learning and they want to do well, and behaviour is supported well with disruption to lessons rare.
- Strong MFL curriculum knowledge at KS3 & 4
- Upkeep a tidy, organised classroom with accessible resources where needed
- Direct and support any additional staff in the classroom where applicable
- Ability to assess and report on your students when required
- Able to plan and deliver engaging, differentiated lessons
- Willingness to comply with the schools’ policies and implement them effectively
- Hold QTS or the equivalent of
- Have recent mainstream school-based experience teaching MFL
- Relevant subject-specific degree is desirable
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across North London, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and South West, we have and continue to build long-standing; exclusive relationships with many schools and academy trusts across these regions. We have a resolute team that will support and nurture your career at Step Teachers.
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service and are proud to be REC audited. This ensures we are carrying out comprehensive checks in line with the REC Code of Professional Practice and are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Upon registration, candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK.
Weekly pay is processed through PAYE. High street, travel, gym membership and many other exclusive discounts, along with physical and emotional wellbeing services as standard with our pay portal.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £200 of Amazon vouchers – If you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today!
In addition, you can also win a holiday worth up £1000!