Embark on a Language-Loving Journey as a Supply Modern Foreign Languages (MFL) Teacher in East Suffolk!
Are you a passionate MFL teacher eager to ignite a love for languages & culture in your students? An exciting opportunity awaits for a Supply MFL Teacher to join a lovely school in the enchanting East Suffolk area.
The school is proud of the fact that they have a real family, and community feel that inspires students to achieve success and be proud of the work they complete. Knowledge of culture is at the forefront of the school's ethos and promotes a friendly welcoming environment. If you can add to these foundations, then look no further!
- Strong MFL curriculum knowledge at KS3 & 4
- Upkeep a tidy, organised classroom with accessible resources where needed
- Direct and support any additional staff in the classroom where applicable
- Ability to assess and report on your students when required
- Able to plan and deliver engaging, differentiated lessons
- Willingness to comply with the schools’ policies and implement them effectively
- Have mainstream school-based experience teaching MFL
- Relevant subject-specific degree is desirable
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across North London, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and South West, we have and continue to build long-standing; exclusive relationships with many schools and academy trusts across these regions. We have a resolute team that will support and nurture your career at Step Teachers.
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service and are proud to be REC audited. This ensures we are carrying out comprehensive checks in line with the REC Code of Professional Practice and are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Upon registration, candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK.
Weekly pay is processed through PAYE. High street, travel, gym membership and many other exclusive discounts, along with physical and emotional wellbeing services as standard with our pay portal.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £200 of Amazon vouchers – If you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today!
In addition, you can also win a holiday worth up £1000!