A great opportunity has become available for a Teaching Assistant to work in a Primary School Nursery Class that aims to encourage children to learn and develop in a happy and caring environment.
The School are looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working and committed teaching Assistant, with a minimum Level 3 Childcare qualification.
The position as a Teaching Assistant will require a confident, experienced individual who is organised and passionate about staff development.
The ideal Teaching Assistant will:
- Be enthusiastic and committed to providing the highest standards of care and learning.
- Have excellent knowledge of EYFS.
- Support, supervise and motivate the staff team.
- Work closely with the Nursery Manager to continually improve and develop the nursery.
- Plan high quality experiences to support children's learning.
- Maintain children's records to a high standard.
- Be able to work in with Partnership with Parents.
- have experience of carrying out observations, planning and providing next steps to enhance the children's development.
- Have Excellent communication skills.
- Have Basic ICT skills.
- Have a valid DBS or willing to complete one.
- Be Level 3 Qualified.
Unlike other agencies Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Candidates will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
RECOMMEND A FRIEND and receive up to £150 AMAZON VOUCHERS – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work get in touch with us today – for more information full T&Cs visit www.stepteachers.co.uk/recommend-a-friend