Step Teachers are seeking to recruit an experienced Level 3 Early Years qualified Nursery Nurse in Stratford. This position is suitable for someone who has previous experience in an early years setting, looking for a new challenge with a desire to progress. This role starts in January and continues on a long-term supply basis. This 'outstanding' Ofsted-rated Nursery in East London offers caring and supportive staff with an excellent curriculum that places development in children very highly.
- To work support, assess and report on your key children
- Liaising directly with families to offer the best care for your key children
- Reporting to nursery management
- Upholding the safeguarding policy and health and safety requirements
- You should have a Level 3 or 4 qualification in Early Years
- Experience in an Early Years setting and be capable of adapting to different children's needs
- You will have a good nature around children and be able to inspire learners of all abilities
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across North London, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and Plymouth, we have and continue to build long-standing; exclusive relationships with many schools and academy trusts across these regions. We have a resolute team that will support and nurture your career at Step Teachers.
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service and are proud to be REC audited. This ensures we are carrying out comprehensive checks in line with the REC Code of Professional Practice and are fully committ