Step Teachers are seeking to recruit an experienced Nursery Nurse in Barnet. This position is suitable for someone who has previous experience in an early years setting, looking for a new challenge with a desire to progress. This role can be an immediate start for the right candidate.
- To work support, assess and report on your key children
- Liaising directly with families to offer the best care for your key children
- Reporting to nursery management
- Upholding the safeguarding policy and health and safety requirements
As a Nursery Nurse, you must uphold the following;
- You should have a Level 3 or 4 qualification in Early Years
- Experience in an Early Years setting and be capable of adapting to different children's needs
- You will have a good nature around children and be able to inspire learners of all abilities
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across North London, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and Plymouth, we have and continue to build long-standing; exclusive relationships with many schools and academy trusts across these regions. We have a resolute team that will support and nurture your career at Step Teachers.
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service and are proud to be REC audited. This ensures we are carrying out comprehensive checks in line with the REC Code of Professional Practice and are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Upon registration, candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your