Step Teachers are looking for a qualified Nursery Practitioner. This nursery prides itself on a child-led, practical approach to learning. The nursery would like someone to join the team on a full-time basis but is happy to discuss part-time for the right person.
As a Nursery Practitioner, your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the development of children’s language and communication skills.
- Encouraging positive behaviour and providing pastoral support to children when required.
- Preparing and setting up activities, ensuring that resources are available and used appropriately.
- Providing feedback to parents and carers on children’s progress and achievements.
- Fostering a safe and inclusive atmosphere.
As a Nursery Practitioner, you will have the following:
- Level 3 qualification in Early Years Education or equivalent
- Previous experience in a nursery or early childhood education setting
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
- Hold a valid Paediatric First Aid qualification
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across North London, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and Plymouth, we have and continue to build long-standing, exclusive relationships with many schools and academy trusts across these regions. We have a resolute team that takes pride in helping and nurturing our teachers, and a dedicated local consultant will always be on hand to support you through your journey with us.
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service and are proud