Step Teachers have been asked by a fantastic private nursery in Ealing to source a positive and energetic Room Leader for a full-time, long-term position set to commence in September 2019. This is a temp to perm opportunity advertised exclusively through Step Teachers.
The Nursery have asked for a proficient Room Leader who has the following attributes:
- NNEB or relevant childcare qualification is desirable
- NVQ Level 2 in Child Care or higher
- Previous experience in a nursery setting or in a similar role
- Able to manage the various tasks and responsibilities for a Room Leader with efficiency and care
- Patient and gentle approach to the children
- Amble to manage and motivate the team that work with you
- Reliable and responsible in your role with a positive outlook
- Make learning enjoyable and take pride in helping the children grow and develop
This wonderful nursery has been specially designed to provide a stimulating environment for the children where they are free to run, play and learn from their experiences. The learning takes place not only inside the classroom, but also in a safe and secure outdoor learning space where the children can explore and have fun. The staff work together tirelessly to provide the best care and nurture to the children as they embark on their learning journey each day and they guide them as they grow their minds. The nursery also provide excellent training to all staff to ensure they are able to deliver the highest standard of education possible.
To be eligible to apply for this role through Step Teachers you will first need to undergo our registration process, which includes; a face-to-face interview, full referencing, qualification checks and the obligatory safeguarding checks as step teachers are committed to the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Please contact Nick for more information on how to apply.