Step Teachers are seeking a part-time Class Teacher on a job share to support a Reception Class. This role is 2 days a week, Thursday & Friday. Due to commence After the February half term, however, the school would like to run trial periods in early 2024. This role will run until the end of the academic year with a view to extending this.
This is a two-form entry Primary School who are looking for someone who can embody the school's values and have a positive impact on both the school and the people within it.
- Good team working skills and communication to work effectively with the Class Teacher you are working alongside
- Strong knowledge of the EYFS/KS1 Curriculum
- Upkeep a tidy, organised classroom with accessible resources where needed
- Work effectively with other members of staff, both within the classroom and throughout the school
- Ability to monitor, assess and report on the progress of your students
- Able to plan and deliver engaging lessons that can be adapted to the needs of the class
- Willingness to comply with the schools’ policies and implement them effectively
- Hold QTS or an equivalent qualification
- Recent mainstream school-based experience teaching in a Primary School
- Have a good level of classroom and behaviour management
- Experience working with SEND is desirable
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across North London, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and Plymouth, we have and continue to build long-standing; exclusive relationships with many schools and academy trusts across these regions. We have a resolute team that will support and nurture your career at Step Teachers.
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service and are proud to be REC audited. This ensures we are carrying out comprehensive checks in line with the REC Code of Professional Practice and are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Upon registration, candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK.
Weekly pay is processed through PAYE. High street, travel, gym membership and many other exclusive discounts, along with physical and emotional wellbeing services as standard with our pay portal.
Recommend a friend and both you and the person you recommend receive £100 each in Amazon vouchers and a chance to win a holiday worth up to £1000 – If you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today!