Are you a dedicated and compassionate Health and Social Care teacher ready to inspire the next generation of caregivers and advocates? An exciting opportunity awaits for a Long-Term, Part-Time Supply Health and Social Care Teacher to join a brilliant school just outside Ipswich.
The school is proud of its curriculum and believes it challenges the students, bringing the best out of them and giving them the best chance to succeed as an upstanding citizen.
If you are a dedicated Health and Social Care teacher who believes in the transformative power of education in shaping compassionate individuals, this could be the role you are looking for!
What You will do:
- Conduct interactive lessons for students
- Help develop curriculum and course materials that align with industry standards
- Provide guidance and support to students, fostering a positive learning environment
- Stay current with industry trends, sharing insights with students
What We're Looking For:
- A good understanding of Health and Social Care practices and principles
- Teaching experience is desirable
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to make complex topics accessible
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive and diverse learning environment
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across North London, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and South West, we have and continue to build long-standing; exclusive relationships with many schools and academy trusts across these regions. We have a resolute team that will support and nurture your career at Step Teachers.
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service and are proud to be REC audited. This ensures we are carrying out comprehensive checks in line with the REC Code of Professional Practice and are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Upon registration, candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK.
Weekly pay is processed through PAYE. High street, travel, gym membership and many other exclusive discounts, along with physical and emotional wellbeing services as standard with our pay portal.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £200 of Amazon vouchers – If you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today!
In addition, you can also win a holiday worth up £1000!