Step Teachers have been asked by an Ofsted rated school holding “Good” status to source a skilled and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant. This role starts in January 2020 and will be 1 day per week until the end of the academic year.
The successful candidate should have the following attributes:
- CACHE Level 2 or higher qualification
- Must have Ruth Miskin Phonics Training or experience using Ruth Miskin Training
- Ability to follow instructions as well as use their own initiative
- Keep with the tone of the fast paced learning environment of the school
- Display good practice and serve as a positive example to the pupils around the school
This fantastic school celebrates the diversity of its community and provides a welcoming environment where children can feel safe while they learn and grow. The school are looking for someone who will help inspire the children and support them in their learning as well as make life at the school enjoyable for them.
To be eligible to apply for this role through Step Teachers you will first need to undergo our registration process, which includes; a face-to-face interview, full referencing, qualification checks, Enhanced DBS check and other obligatory safeguarding checks as step teachers are committed to the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today.