Class Act Teaching Services are currently looking for a PE Teacher.
The school is looking for an interested PE Teacher available to teach students between Key Stage 3 and 4. As a newly reopened school with a rating of good in all areas, this school is still striving to improve in anyway possible. By teaching at this school you will aim to continue the students and schools growth alongside an eager and striving leadership. If you feel this position of PE Teacher is for you please check the requirements for the role below.
As the ideal PE Teacher for this role, you will:
- Possess strong knowledge of the PE curriculum at the KS3 and KS4 levels
- Be able to plan and deliver engaging, differentiated lessons
- Upkeep a clean, tidy, and considerate classroom environment
- Display a strong, mentoring personality toward students
- Cultivate positive relationships with students, working to inspire good behaviour and a passion for learning
- Cooperate with and support your colleagues and additional classroom staff
- Be able to accurately assess and report on your students, and articulate solutions to their difficulties