Step Teachers are working with a school that is based in Enfield to source a P.E Teacher to start ASAP.
This is a long-term/permanent role.
At this school students' well-being and social development are taken seriously by all staff. Pupils not only feel safe, they are safe because of the attention the school gives to ensuring good behaviour.
Staff are visible around the school, making sure that pupils move to lessons quickly. This creates a positive atmosphere where pupils and adults work together to learn. Pupils are taught about how to be responsible citizens and the importance of giving to others. They learn about healthy relationships in an age-appropriate way, an example of how the school promotes respect successfully
As the ideal P.E Teacher for this role, you will:
- Possess strong knowledge of the P.E curriculum.
- Be able to plan and deliver engaging, differentiated lessons
- Upkeep a clean, tidy, and considerate classroom environment
- Display a strong, mentoring personality toward students
- Cultivate positive relationships with students, working to inspire good behaviour and a passion for learning
- Cooperate with and support your colleagues and additional classroom staff
- Be able to accurately assess and report on your students, and articulate solutions to their difficulties
- Comply with and implement the school's policies, and take part in their supportive educational ethos
Requirements for this role:
- QTS or equivalent
- Recent mainstream school-based experience teaching P.E
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 years in s