Are you in search of a long-term role as a Physics Teacher? Step Teachers are pleased to present a Supply Physics Teacher role for one of our "Good" Ofsted-rated client schools. The school takes pride in its commitment to scientific discovery, critical thinking, and empowering students to reach their full potential in the world of physics.
If you are a passionate, dedicated Physics Teacher, with the ability to get the classroom invested in your subject, this could be the role for you!
- Good knowledge of the KS3 and KS4 Biology, Chemistry and Physics
- Able to plan and deliver engaging and comprehensive lessons
- Maintain an organised and professional classroom with all of the associated resources
- Work effectively with other members of staff, both within the department and throughout the school
- Ability to assess students, monitor their progress, and provide constructive feedback
- Compliance with the schools’ policies and the reliable implementation of these
- Hold QTS or equivalent qualification for teaching in secondary school
- Have recent mainstream school-based experience teaching Science at secondary school level
- Have a good level of classroom and behaviour management
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across North London, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and South West, we have and continue to build long-standing; exclusive relationships with many schools and academy trusts across these regions. We have a resolute team that will support and nurture your career at Step Teachers.
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service and are proud to be REC audited. This ensures we are carrying out comprehensive checks in line with the REC Code of Professional Practice and are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Upon registration, candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK.
Weekly pay is processed through PAYE. High street, travel, gym membership and many other exclusive discounts, along with physical and emotional wellbeing services as standard with our pay portal.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £200 of Amazon vouchers – If you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today!