If you are a passionate, enthusiastic Physics Teacher, Step Teachers are pleased to present an exciting opportunity in a lovely Breckland countryside town located between Thetford and Norwich!
The school takes pride in its values and inclusivity. The school can provide a safe learning environment where students are encouraged to achieve to the highest of their ability.
This position offers the opportunity to be part of an inspiring educational community. If this sounds like the role for you, why not apply now?
- Good knowledge of KS3 and KS4 Physics
- Able to plan and deliver engaging and comprehensive lessons
- Maintain an organised and professional classroom with all of the associated resources
- Work effectively with other members of staff, both within the department and throughout the school
- Ability to assess students, monitor their progress, and provide constructive feedback
- Compliance with the schools’ policies and the reliable implementation of these
- Have recent mainstream school-based experience teaching Science at secondary school