Class Act Teaching Services are currently looking for a Primary Teacher to Cover Maternity leave.
The school is looking for an interested Primary Teacher available to teach students in a mixed Year 3 and Year 4 class. As rated by Ofsted this school is a Good school. Pupils enjoy the school immensely and the school has a relentless focus on moving forward through reflection, assessment and strong leadership. The school is expecting teachers who are willing to keep up with their high standards, if you feel this position of Primary Teacher is for you please check the requirements for the role below.
As the ideal Primary Teacher for this role, you will:
- Possess strong knowledge of the curriculum at the Key Stage 2 level
- Be able to plan and deliver engaging, differentiated lessons
- Upkeep a clean, tidy, and considerate classroom environment
- Display a strong, mentoring personality toward students
- Cultivate positive relationships with students, working to inspire good behaviour and a passion for learning
- Cooperate with and support your colleagues and additional classroom staff
- Be able to accurately assess and report on your students, and articulate solutions to their diffi