Step Teachers have been asked by an Independent Ofsted rated school of ‘Outstanding’ status in Enfield to recruit a creative and enthusiastic Supply Teacher for a full-time, long-term position set to commence in September 2019. This Primary position is exclusive to Step Teachers with one of our prestigious key partner schools.
The School has asked for a proficient KS2 Teacher who has the following attributes:
- Either a QTS or PGCE Certificate, with KS2 work experience in a mainstream Primary
- Monitor pupil development and liaise with other staff members to maintain a high standard
- Incorporate their own teaching style to enhance the way the curriculum is delivered
- Enjoy their work and make learning enjoyable
- Be able to develop the pupil’s personal attitudes, characteristics, and self-belief to tackle any challenges in future life
This schools vision is to help all pupils achieve at the highest level by providing a safe and inclusive environment where they can express themselves freely. The school community including all staff, parents and governors work together to deliver the highest standard of education in an effective way that can be accessed by all pupils. Excellent teaching staff hold the key to good practice. Children learn to work well together, make friends and enjoy their learning. Literacy, Numeracy, Science & Information Technology are of paramount importance.
To be eligible to apply for this role through Step Teachers you will first need to undergo our registration process which includes; a face to face interview, full referencing, qualification checks and the obligatory safeguarding checks as step teachers are committed to the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Please contact Nick for more information on how to apply.