Class Act Teaching Services are currently looking for a Maternity Cover Primary Teacher beginning 18th March until end of the Academic Year.
Class Act are looking for interested Primary Supply Teachers available to teach students in Key Stage 2. This school has recently received a Good Rating from Ofsted due to teachers having strong knowledge of their subjects, a strong lead behind SEN and effective strategies to help children with and emotional or behavioural needs. If you feel this position of being a Primary Teacher is for you please check the requirements for the role below.
As the ideal Primary Teacher for this role, you will:
- Possess strong knowledge of the curriculum at the KS 2 level
- Be able to plan and deliver engaging, differentiated lessons
- Upkeep a clean, tidy, and considerate classroom environment
- Display a strong, mentoring personality toward students
- Cultivate positive relationships with students, working to inspire good behaviour and a passion for learning
- Cooperate with and support your colleagues and additional classroom staff
- Be able to accurately assess and report on your students, and articulate solutions to their difficulties