Step Teachers is seeking experienced Primary Teachers in Cambridgeshire who desire flexible work while remaining committed to making a positive impact in the lives of young individuals. We are specifically interested in candidates from locations such as, but not restricted to, Huntingdon, St Neots, Bar Hill, Sawston, and the surrounding areas.
Primary Teacher Role:
- Strong EYFS, KS1, KS2 knowledge
- Upkeep a tidy, organised classroom with accessible resources where needed
- Direct and support any additional staff in the classroom where applicable
- Able to plan and deliver engaging, differentiated lessons
- Willingness to comply with the schools’ policies and implement, them effectively
- Hold QTS or the equivalent of
- Have recent mainstream school-based experience
Why Step Teachers?
- Our 3 core values. Honesty, hard work and professionalism.
- Over 20 years in supply education professionals across East Anglia, North London, Hertfordshire and Plymouth.
- Long-standing relationships with Primary, Secondary and SEN Schools.
- We pay through PAYE weekly!
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service and are proud to be REC audited. This ensures we are carrying out comprehensive checks in line with the REC Code of Professional Practice and are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Upon registration, candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check,