Class Act Teaching Services are currently looking for a Primary Supply Teacher.
The school is looking for an interested Primary Supply Teacher available to teach students in Key Stage 2. After receiving an Ofsted rating of needs improvement over a decade ago, this school in Oxford has been dedicated to improving both its teaching and management allowing it to recently receive the rating of good. The staff are still committed to further improvement. If you feel this position of Primary Supply Teacher is for you please check the requirements for the role below.
As the ideal Primary Supply Teacher for this role, you will:
- Possess strong knowledge of the curriculum at the KS 2 level
- Be able to plan and deliver engaging, differentiated lessons
- Upkeep a clean, tidy, and considerate classroom environment
- Display a strong, mentoring personality toward students
- Cultivate positive relationships with students, working to inspire good behaviour and a passion for learning
- Cooperate with and support your colleagues and additional classroom staff
- Be able to accurately assess and report on your students, and articulate solutions to their difficulties