Step Teachers have been asked by an Ofsted rated school of ‘Good’ status in Barking to recruit a dedicated and confident Supply Teacher for a full-time, long-term position set to commence in June 2019. The role is until the end of the academic year; however, the successful candidate may have the opportunity to stay on in September.
The School has asked for a proficient KS1 (Year 2) Teacher who has the following attributes:
- Either a QTS or PGCE Certificate, with KS1 work experience in a mainstream Primary School
- Able to work confidently in a large class size
- Comply to the schools policies and lead by example
- Deliver the curriculum in a way that is accessible to pupils of different academic levels
- Liaise with staff, parents and other members of the school community to monitor pupil progress
Although this school is one of the largest in the UK, it still treats every member of its community as part of an extended family. Pupils and parents from all backgrounds are welcome in this inclusive school environment. A wide range of learning opportunities and extracurricular activities are offered to all pupils to enrich their school experience and take the learning out of the classroom to make it exciting. Staff, governors and parents are all dedicated to ensuring the well-being of pupils is at the highest standard so that they can learn in a safe environment.
To be eligible to apply for this role through Step Teachers you will first need to undergo our registration process, which includes; a face-to-face interview, full referencing, qualification checks and the obligatory safeguarding checks as step teachers are committed to the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Please contact Nick for more information on how to apply.