Step Teachers have been asked by an Ofsted rated school of ‘Outstanding’ status in Harrow to recruit a dedicated and confident KS2 Supply Teacher for a full-time, long-term position set to commence in September 2019.
The School has asked for a proficient (Lower) KS2 Teacher who has the following attributes:
- Either a QTS or PGCE Certificate, with experience in KS2 in a Mainstream School
- Serve as a positive example to all of the children of the schools’ core values
- Enthusiasm in the classroom to make lessons enjoyable and interesting
- Able to monitor progress of pupil development and assessments to ensure growth and positive results
- Uphold the high standard expected of the school
- Commit to school life, including involvement in school events
This vibrant school places high importance on its values to ensure that every member of the school community upholds them. A positive learning attitude from all staff provides a positive learning environment for the pupils. The pupils and staff alike ensure that all feel welcomed in to the extensive school family despite cultural or racial differences. These values among others are celebrated monthly with assemblies and lessons about them so that pupils understand them and adopt them as their own values. It is through this that the highest quality of pupil development is provided not only to prepare them for their academic careers, but for their future lives as members of society.
To be eligible to apply for this role through Step Teachers you will first need to undergo our registration process, which includes; a face-to-face interview, full referencing, qualification checks and the obligatory safeguarding checks as step teachers are committed to the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Please contact Nick for more information on how to apply.