Step Teachers have been asked by an Ofsted rated school of ‘Good’ status in Stratford to recruit an innovative and enthusiastic Supply Teacher for a full-time, long-term position set to commence in September 2019. This is a temp-to-perm opportunity in a prestigious school which is a great opportunity to build a career in teaching.
The School has asked for a proficient Early Years Teacher who has the following attributes:
- Either a QTS or PGCE Certificate
- Early Years/KS1 work experience in a mainstream Primary School
- NQT is desirable
- In keeping with the vitality and energy of the school and apply this to the classroom environment
- Deliver the curriculum with confidence and flair
- Nurture the progression of each child and adapt the lesson to meet the needs of children at different levels
This fantastic school provides a caring environment where all members of the school community are welcome and work in unison to ensure an educational environment of the highest standard. They believe children learn best when they are in a secure environment as it allows them to speak freely and be creative with their thoughts. They lay the foundations for life-long learning where strong learners can become strong leaders in society and in their own lives.
To be eligible to apply for this role through Step Teachers you will first need to undergo our registration process, which includes; a face-to-face interview, full referencing, qualification checks and the obligatory safeguarding checks as step teachers are committed to the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Please contact Nick for more information on how to apply.