about 1 month ago
Are you a qualified nursery assistant with a passion for providing an outstanding Early Years education? Do you enjoy working in a wide mixture of Early Years environments? Step Teachers are currently looking to employ a fully qualified Nursery Assistant to provide day-to-day cover in some of our beautiful, local Nurseries in and about the Plymouth Area. Cover can very quickly become short, long term, or even permanent for the right candidate!
As a Nursery Assistant, you will:
- Work closely with children ages 0-4 in a variety of settings.
- Support the implementation of the EYFS Curriculum.
- Support the learning of the children through actively involving yourself in play-based learning.
- Supporting the children during lunch and snack times, helping to prepare food or drink where needed.
- Adhere to any additional safeguarding responsibilities in accordance with each Nursery's safeguarding policy. (e.g. reporting any concerns.)
We would particularly like to hear from candidates who hold any of these qualifications:
- An NVQ in Children’s Care, learning, and development.
- A CACHE Certificate in Child Care and Education
- A BA in Early Years Education
- A Teaching qualification that grants QTS.
By working at steps, we can offer you:
- A bespoke 1-1 service that is specifically tailored to your needs.
- Unique training and CPD opportunities to build your portfolio.
- Regular feedback to encourage growth and development.
- Pay will be processed via PAYE
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer, and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.