Up to £33,650
about 2 months ago
Temporary to Permanent
ASAP or January 2022
A lovely nursery in Barnet is looking for an Early Years Teacher starting ASAP for a full-time, long term position.
As an Early Years teacher you must adhere to the following;
- You should have a range of robust effective behaviour management strategies that can be employed in the classroom.
- Comprehensive working knowledge of learning styles and how to incorporate visual and auditory learning opportunities into lesson planning/delivery would be a considerable asset in this role.
- Establish good relationships, encourage good working practices and support and lead teachers in the phase group.
- A level 6 degree, preferably in Early years
- Enrolled in EYITT course - the nursery will fully support you in this
- An understanding of synthetic phonics and early reading
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations and email prescriptions. In addition to a confidential helpline for stress-related issues.