£26,948 - £38,174 Per Annum PAYE
3 months ago
2 Academic Terms
Step Teachers have been given the opportunity to recruit an exceptional Religious Education Teacher for a school in Hertfordshire. The role is within a partner school of Step Teachers where we have built a strong, long-lasting relationship. The school is a good school based in Cheshunt.
What we are looking for:
- Have a Degree Level Qualification + secondary PGCE or QTS Qualification for R.E teaching
- You will have a PGCE and/or undergraduate within Religious Education
- You have a passion for Religious teaching
- Your schemes of work will be creative, varied, and flexible enough to promote differentiation, and commitment to pupil progression will inform every aspect of your teaching practice
- Candidates should display creativity and an ability to inspire pupils through the planning, preparation, and delivery of highly stimulating, motivating, and well-sequenced lessons
What to expect from the role:
- The role is due to start in January and for two terms
- The role is a Full-time role
- The school is willing to pay MPS 1-6
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer, and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Recommend A Friend and Receive Up To £150 Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work get in touch with us today – for more information full T&Cs visit www.stepteachers.co.uk