As Oxfordshire's leading supply teaching Agency, Class Act Teaching Services are currently looking for a Reception Class Teacher in a recently opened Primary School in Oxford. This Reception Class Teacher role is a full time maternity cover position starting in April for one academic term.
This recently opened one form-entry Primary School are rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted and takes pride in the quality of the education they provide to their students. They promote high expectations and attainment for students and nurture a caring environment for every student to learn in. The school are looking for a Reception Class Teacher who can embody this ethos.
Role of Reception Class Teacher:
- Strong knowledge of the Early Years curriculum
- Upkeep a tidy, organised classroom with accessible resources where needed
- Work effectively with other members of staff, both within the classroom, and throughout the school
- Ability to monitor, assess and report on the progress of your students
- Able to plan and deliver engaging lesson that can be adapted to the needs of the class
- Willingness to comply with the schools’ policies and implement them effectively
Reception Class Teacher Requirements:
- Hold Qualified Teaching Status
- Recent mainstream school-based experience teaching in a Primary School
- Have a good level of classroom and behaviour management
- Experience working with SEND is desirable
Why Class Act Teaching Services?
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across North London, Oxfordsh