Are you an enthusiastic and dedicated Reception Teacher with a passion for nurturing young minds? Are you ready to embark on a rewarding journey in shaping the future of our little learners? If so, we want YOU to join our vibrant educational community in Norwich!
Our client school is looking for a Reception Teacher to join them until the academic year. This role is likely to go quickly so do not hesitate to apply.
As a Reception Teacher, you will play a pivotal role in laying the groundwork for our young learners' educational journey. Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating a nurturing and inclusive classroom environment
- Planning and delivering engaging lessons that cater to diverse learning needs
- Assessing and tracking student progress
- Collaborating with colleagues and parents to ensure the holistic development of each child
To thrive in this role, you should possess:
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
- Experience Teaching in Early Years/ KS1
- A genuine passion for early years education
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility, adaptability, and a positive mindset
- Creativity in developing innovative teaching strategies
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across North London, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and Plymouth, we have and continue to build long-standing; exclusive relationships with many schools and academy trusts across these regions. We have a resolute team that will support and nurture your career at Step Teachers.
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an