£18,000 - £25,000 OTE
4 months ago
Do you have the passion and enthusiasm to deliver outstanding customer service in a telephone based environment? Then Step Teachers would like to hear from you!
Step Teachers are looking to further expand into East London with an opportunity for a committed individual to expand our reach in this key growth area. You will initially be based at our Barnet Head Office while you are trained - this will involve commuting to this office. You will work alongside the Primary Education and Resource team. The role does involve the ability to be self-motivated to achieve department and individual targets.
Long Term, you will then relocate into our East London office.
Job Type / Category
- A graduate with any 2:2 degree or higher would be welcomed
- Previous experience in the same industry is welcome but training will be provided to any successful candidate regardless of background.
- Ambitious, self-motivated and driven to surpass targets
- A people person with a strong sales ability and high customer service
- Down to earth with a sense of humour
- Full driving licence
- Competitive salary
- Uncapped Sales Bonus
- 4 weeks paid holiday, plus all public bank holidays (increasing with service)
- Death in Service Insurance
- A supportive and established company with an excellent ethos
- Employee discounts through our Step Perks platform
- Annual company outings (this has previously included a stay on a fort in the English channel as well as a trip to Marbella, Spain)
If you are based in East London and feel you can make a successful career as a recruitment consultant, apply today!