Harrow on the Hill
£29,915 - £45,766 per year
about 2 months ago
1 Academic Year
- You hold a relevant teaching qualification (QTS).
- You will have excellent, robust, and flexible classroom strategies to enable you and your students to attain peak academic performance.
- Innovative lesson planning, accounting for national trends and good practice, fostering a climate of engagement within the classroom.
- You share our total commitment to ensuring the safety, dignity, and well-being of all students.
- An understanding of effective examination preparation, and the ability to develop and implement evaluations and feedback of students’ progress.
- Compliance with the academy’s objectives, standards, and policies.
- Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE- You will not be forced to go with an umbrella company.
- Step Teachers also offers other free special benefits while working PAYE, including qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations and email prescriptions, in addition to a confidential helpline for stress-related issues.