Step Teachers are a preferred supplier for Teach in Herts; as a part of our ongoing success in building and retaining relationships with many schools and academy trusts in the area we are currently looking for a Religious Education Teacher. The role is starting immediately and is initially a temporary role with the view to becoming permanent. This is a full time role teaching Religious Education across to Key Stage 3 and 4.
Consistently rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted, this academy aims to provide a rich and high quality curriculum for every student that enables them to develop their knowledge and understanding. The school are advocates of each student being respectful and responsible for their actions.
- Strong knowledge of Religious Education and the KS3 and KS4 curriculum
- Maintain an organised and professional classroom as well as associated resources
- Work effectively with other members of staff, both within the department and throughout the school
- Ability to assess students, monitor their progress, and provide constructive feedback to enable them to develop and learn
- Able to plan and deliver engaging and comprehensive lessons inclusive of all students within the class
- Compliance with the schools’ policies and the reliable implementation of these
- Hold QTS or an equivalent qualification for teaching in secondary schools
- Have recent mainstream school-based experience teaching Religious Education at secondary school level.
- Have a good level of classroom and behaviour management
- A relevant Religious Education rel