Step Teachers is currently looking for a Religious Education Teacher for a Secondary School in the Huntingdon area. The role is for a long-term supply Key Stage 3 and 4 curriculum starting February 2024.
The school is looking for a Religious Education Teacher who can make an impact within their school and are specialists within their subject areas. The ethos of the school is centred around respect, and that the effective collaboration between students and staff is key to success.
Role of a Religious Education Teacher:
- Full teaching remit teaching Years 7-11 with the possibility of Sixth Form
- Strong knowledge of the Religious Studies curriculum
- Maintain an organised and professional classroom as well as associated resources
- Work effectively with other members of staff, both within the department and throughout the school
- Ability to assess students, monitor their progress, and provide constructive feedback to enable them to develop and learn
- Able to plan and deliver engaging and comprehensive lessons inclusive of all students within the class
- Compliance with the schools’ policies and the reliable implementation of these
Requirements for a Religious E