An exciting opportunity to join this Watford based secondary school has arisen for the position of resistant materials teacher. The role of resistant materials teacher will be a permanent position and the ideal candidate will be able to start in September, although an extended start date would be considered for the right applicant.
The ideal resistant materials teacher should be:
- Creative, varied and flexible enough to promote differention and commited towards pupil profession
- Experienced in successfully managing learning development projects
- You will be able to motivate, enthuse, excite and challenge students to achieve the best possible work
The school also asks their resistant materials teacher should have the following qualities:
- Exhibit highly effective time management skills
- Show effective target setting for pupils and an understanding of personalised learning
- Experience of teaching classes with 30 pupils
Please note that unlike other agencies here at Step Teachers we are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an umbrella company.
Candidates will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
RECOMMEND A FRIEND and receive up to £150 AMAZON VOUCHERS – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work get in touch with us today – for more information full T&Cs visit www.stepteachers.co.uk