£10 per hour
2 months ago
Step Teachers are looking for individuals to be part of our COVID-19 testing teams who would be deployed to schools across Barnet/Enfield/Edgware/Haringey/Harrow/Camden.
Your role would be to assist in handing out and securing COVID-19 test kits to students and staff members. Other duties may be required such as building test kits, cleaning down areas and directing people. Hours would be variable, typically between the times of 8.30am – 4pm.
Successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS and barred list check.
The Ideal Candidate
We seek applicants with the following:
- Experience working with members of the public or young people
- Good interpersonal skills and a supportive nature
- Commitment to the work and adhere to the strict guidelines and procedures required
- You must be over 18 and in general good health with no symptoms of COVID-19, nor must anyone in your household.
- You must not be classified, or live with anyone classified, as belonging to any of the COVID-19 high-risk groups (more detail can be found on the government website):
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service. This is a new framework for schools to use, ensuring they have access to reputable agencies that meet certain safeguarding and recruitment guidelines. The DfE are heavily marketing this service across schools and we would strongly suggest making sure you are registered with a CCS approved agency moving forwards. Registering with Step Teachers ensures you are working for a trusted partner of the DfE.
You will require a DBS on the update service for the role. If you do not already have one, there will be a cost of £15 to process this on your behalf.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today – for more info and full T&Cs visit https://www.stepteachers.co.uk/recommend-a-friend