Step Teachers are looking for a Science Teacher to work in an Academy, as a Science Teacher in Breckland District border between Bury St Edmunds and Norwich. The role is until the end of the academic year.
The academy works towards a set of core values that aim to get the best out of their students and help them succeed. The school respects the individual needs of each student and respects that there might be multiple ways of learning that students benefit from. If you are an energetic Science Teacher who can inspire students, look no further.
As an outstanding Science Teacher, you responsibilities will include
- Strong General Science curriculum knowledge at A- Level standard
- Strong Biology subject knowledge
- Upkeep a tidy, organised classroom with accessible resources where needed
- Direct and support any additional staff in the classroom where applicable
- Ability to assess and report on your students when required
- Able to plan and deliver engaging, differentiated lessons
- Willingness to comply with the schools’ policies and implement them effectively
As a Science Teacher, you will have:
- Have recent mainst