£100 - £180
8 months ago
Are you a qualified science teacher looking for a supply position? Then Step Teachers can help. We are working with an academy based in Ipswich who are looking for an enthusiastic science teacher to join their department in January.
As the academy’s science teacher you will be able to:
- Plan and teach lessons and sequences of lessons to the class(es) you are assigned to teach
- Access, monitor record and report on the learning needs, progress and achievements of assigned students
- To show demonstrable experience with this subject-specific role
As a supply teacher you can expect from us;
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly via PAYE
- Access to a dedicated consultant working for you
- A friendly and local team who know the area you wish to work in
The school were judged to be “good” at their last Ofsted report and have aspirations to be “outstanding” at the next inspection. The school are very proud of their good reputation and currently welcome students from over 25 feeder schools. The school is relatively small-sized and the secret of their success is to focus on the needs of every child.
If this role is of interest please contact the team at Step Teachers in the first instance.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations, and email prescriptions. In addition to a confidential helpline for stress-related issues.