£65 - £75 Per day
14 days ago
Step Teachers have been requested to source an experienced SEN TA to join a “Good” Ofsted rated secondary school in Islington. This is a long term contract, commencing immediately, which may possibly progress to a permanent opportunity within the school, for the successful candidate.
To be eligible for this role you will have;
• Proven experience in dealing with challenging behaviour
• The ability to manage various tasks required by the class teacher
• Experience supporting pupils on a 1 to 1 basis
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal
• The ability to motivate pupils to learn
• Have patience with children who find conforming to rules and expectations difficult
To be eligible to apply for this role through Step Teachers, you will first need to undergo our registration process, which includes; a video interview, full referencing, qualification checks and the obligatory safeguarding checks as step teachers are committed to the wellbeing of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today.