Bury St Edmunds
£100 - £130
about 1 month ago
Step Teachers are currently looking to expand their pool of Secondary Supply Teachers! If you consider yourself to be a versatile, adaptable, enthusiastic teacher who is willing to take on ad-hoc supply work then we believe that you would be a welcome addition to the Step Teachers family! We would be happy to hear from Secondary Qualified teachers with QTS who are in the early stages of their career, as well as those who can bring more experience to the table.
As an ad-hoc Secondary supply teacher, you will be welcomed into our regular user schools in and around the area of Suffolk on day-to-day, short-term, or long-term cover assignments. As a Secondary Supply teacher, we will also endeavour to place you on assignments that match your specific subject specialism, however, the ability to adapt to more general cover would be ideal.
As a supply teacher, you will:
- Provide evidence of classroom-based experience ideally in Secondary Schools.
- Hold QTS status.
- Demonstrate a great level of adaptability.
- Have a robust behavioural management style that focuses on positive behavioural reinforcement.
- Able to establish good working relationships quickly and efficiently.
As a member of the Step Teachers family, you can expect:
- Daily bookings in diverse school settings
- PAYE pay is processed weekly
- A designated consultant to help you when required
- A friendly local office with long-standing relationships with schools all over Norfolk, Suffolk and Cambridgeshire.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as discounts and offers on high street brands. Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today.