Step Teachers are collaborating with a school in Cambridge to recruit a Secondary SEN-trained Maths Teacher long-term to start full-time ASAP.
Are you passionate about making a difference in the lives of students with complex needs? Do you have experience working with individuals who require additional support in an educational setting? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Maths Teacher Role:
- Strong knowledge of the KS3 and KS4 Maths
- Organised and professional maintenance of the classroom and the associated resources
- Work effectively with other members of staff, both within the classroom and throughout the school
- Ability to assess students, monitor their progress, and provide constructive feedback to help them to progress
- Able to plan and deliver engaging and comprehensive lessons
- Compliance with the schools’ policies and the reliable implementation of these
- Hold QTS or an equivalent qualification
- Have recent mainstream school-based experience teaching Maths at secondary school level.
- Have a good level of classroom and behaviour management
- A relevant Maths-related degree is desirable
- SEND experience is desirable
Why Step Teachers?
- Our core values: honesty, hard-working, and professionalism.
- Over two decades of experience in supplying educational professionals to regions including East Anglia, North Lo