To meet increasing demand, we are currently recruiting a SEN Teacher work on both a day to day and long term supply basis for one of our Schools in the Wandsworth area. This is a great opportunity for both NQTs wanting to gain experience in their local area, and candidates with QTS/QTLS who are seeking a new challenge. At Step Teachers we put teachers first, and are committed to providing them with support, flexibility, and a fun working environment. If you are professional, adaptable, and most importantly passionate about SEN Teaching – then get in contact with us today.
The successful candidate will have:
• A SEN teaching qualification with experience working in Schools
• A strong work ethic, being able to conduct themselves professionally and punctually
• The ability to communicate and teach effectively to students from different backgrounds, and use inclusive practices within the classroom
• The desire to be the best SEN Teacher they can be, creating lasting impressions and putting the education of their students first
• Valid DBS and subscribed on the update service – or willing to apply for one through Step Teachers
We work with fantastic schools in Wandsworth and the surrounding area that each provide their own unique flare and challenges. This makes for an incredibly dynamic and stimulating role as a SEN Teacher where no two day is the same. At Step Teachers you will always be supported throughout your teaching journey, and we strongly believe in the importance of the work that teachers do. If you or anyone in your network would be interested in this role please apply below or call Seyma on 0208 9202010.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
RECOMMEND A FRIEND and receive up to £150 AMAZON VOUCHERS – If you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work get in touch with us today – for more info and full T&Cs visit www.stepTeachers.co.uk/raf