£29,000 - £35,000 Per Annum
4 days ago
1 Academic Year
Our partner, a special education school in London, is looking to hire three SEN Teachers on a long term contract. This is a fixed academic year’s contracted position starting in September. We are ideally looking for candidates with 2 years minimum experience in an SEN setting.
No school is the same, so any teacher working with us must have the adaptability to quickly acclimate themselves to the role. During the pandemic teachers have been navigating uncharted territories, becoming pioneers in remote and alternative ways of educating students.
SEN Students deserve every chance at a maximised quality of life as other students. The ideal candidate will have empathy, patience and understanding of SEN students.
What you Offer:
- You hold a relevant teaching qualification (QTS).
- You share our total commitment to ensuring the safety, dignity, and well-being of all students.
- Compliance with the school's objectives, standards, and policies.
- 2 years minimum experience in an SEN setting ideally
- A sense of empathy and patience for the students and their often complex additional needs
Candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, full reference checks including your most recent employer, and confirmation of their eligibility to work in the U.K.
What we Offer:
- Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE- You will not be forced to go with an umbrella company.
- Step Teachers also offers other free special benefits while working PAYE, including qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations and email prescriptions, in addition to a confidential helpline for stress-related issues.