Step Teachers are currently looking for a full-time SEN Teacher in a quiet village in the Breckland district between Norwich and Thetford to work with students in years 4 and 5. The position is a long-term supply role.
As a Long-Term Supply SEN Teacher you will play a pivotal role in providing personalised support and adapting your teaching methods to meet the diverse needs of the students. Your passion for inclusive education, adaptability, and dedication to student success will be highly valued and appreciated in the school community.
This is a specialist School that strives to offer a high standard of education while instilling the values of respect and responsibility in every child. Their aim is to provide students with the skills needed to live independent lives.
- Able to support the students in the class under the direction of the class teacher
- Upkeep a tidy, organised classroom with accessible resources where needed
- Work effectively with other members of staff in the classroom and throughout the school
- Ability to support students with ADD, ADHD and Autism on a whole class, small group and one-to-one basis, and encourage their progression
- Willingness to comply with the schools’ policies and implement them effectively
- Good communication skills and ability to work to set policy and procedure
- A relevant Level 2 or 3 qualification is desirable
- Able to work and cater to the individual needs of the students.
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across North London, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and Plymouth, we have and continue to build long-standing; exclusive relationships with many schools and academy trusts across these regions. We have a resolute team that will support and nurture your career at Step Teachers.
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service and are proud to be REC audited. This ensures we are carrying out comprehensive checks in line with the REC Code of Professional Practice and are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Upon registration, candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK.
Weekly pay is processed through PAYE. High street, travel, gym membership and many other exclusive discounts, along with physical and emotional wellbeing services as standard with our pay portal.
Recommend a friend and both you and the person you recommend receive £100 each in Amazon vouchers and a chance to win a holiday worth up to £1000 – If you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today!