£26,363 - £26,997 FTE
8 months ago
We are looking for a Senior Administrator to provide administrative support at a senior level at a very nice school in Croydon, including admissions and diary management for the Senior Leadership Team. The role of Senior Administrator would be most suited to someone with experience in an educational setting, although those with experience as an administrator at directorial or leadership level within the public or private sector will be considered. Ideally we would like to appoint a Senior Administrator before November 1st, so please get in touch as soon as possible if you would like any more information.
As Senior Administrator your key duties will include:
- To manage the Principal’s diary for all appointments and meetings, ensuring a manageable schedule is maintained
- To be the first line of contact between the Principal and any phone calls, requests from staff or visitors
- To be the main point of contact for Admissions, Open Mornings, Parent’s Evenings, Family Induction events, with parents, students, staff and Local Authority Admissions Team
- Dealing with complex reception matters and to provide administrative support to the academy Education Welfare officer
- Training and developing administrative staff
- Managing manual and computerised record/information systems
- Analysing data/information and producing reports
Selected candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Step Teachers is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified candidates. As a provider of employment within education, we value the diversity of our staff and all stakeholders, and all our staff are equally valued and respected. We are committed to providing a fair, equitable and mutually supportive learning and working environment for all.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today.