Are you a passionate and talented Spanish teacher looking for an exciting opportunity in an 'Outstanding' school? Step Teachers are working alongside an ‘Outstanding’ school in Newham who are seeking an enthusiastic individual with a passion for Spanish and a desire to instil that passion in the school’s students. This is a full-time long-term role with the potential to be permanent. For the right candidate, there is also the opportunity to be subject leader in Spanish. The school prides itself on excellent academic outcomes where equality and diversity are embedded in everything the school does.
Position: Spanish Teacher Years 7 to 11
Location: Newham, London
Start Date: ASAP
Type: Full-time, long-term with the potential to be permanent
- Strong knowledge of the Spanish curriculum.
- Organised and professional maintenance of the classroom and the associated resources.
- Work effectively with other members of staff, both within the classroom and throughout the school.
- Ability to assess students, monitor their progress, and provide constructive feedback to help them to progress.
- Able to plan and deliver engaging and comprehensive Spanish lessons.
- Compliance with the schools’ policies and the reliable implementation of these.
- Qualified Spanish Teacher (QTS) or equivalent.
- A genuine passion for education and a commitment to helping students achieve their best.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to connect with young learners.
- Demonstrated experience teaching Spanish at the secon