Step teachers are a large educational recruitment agency working with numerous schools across Suffolk,Norfolk and Cambridge.
We are seeking qualified teachers to join our team of Supply Teachers ready to work from September 2019 or sooner. We will begin to get an influx of vacancies from schools looking for long term, short term and day-to-day vacancies to be filled across various subjects and in various schools.
As a successful agency operating and placing supply teachers into schools since 2000 we have established long-standing relationships with secondary schools, academies and MAT’s across Norfolk, Suffolk, and Cambridge.
As a supply teacher you can expect from us;
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly via PAYE
- Access to a dedicated consultant working for you!
- A friendly and local team who know the area you wish to work in
- Summer social events
- £150 if you recommend a teacher to work with us.
As a Supply Teacher you will have;
- Recognised teaching qualification PGCE or equivalent
- The ability to build positive relationships with both staff and students
- Be flexible and the ability to work under pressure
- Have experience teaching and be able to provide 2 references
- We are seeking supply teachers across all subjects and key stages to join our team and if you’re looking for flexible work or a longer term role get in contact with us today!
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Get special perks for free while working PAYE with Step Teachers such as a qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations, and email prescriptions. In addition to a confidential helpline for stress-related issues.