Here at Step Teachers, we have a great opportunity for a full time Health and Social Care Teacher to join a large High School in Woodbridge to cover a full time maternity contract. The ideal candidate will also have experienced in delivering Psychology.
The Health and Social Care Teacher:
- Have a health and social care related degree
- Have a PGCE and have QTS/QTLS
- At the heart of everything you do will be your passion for your subject and the desire to inspire and motivate pupils to excel
- To enthuse, lead, develop and enhance the teaching practices of others across the phase, through mentoring, coaching, evaluating, supporting, guiding and target setting
- Have experience delivering Psychology up to KS4
The school fosters good relationships between students, parents, staff, governors and the wider community. Community development is a strong feature of our work . We expect a high standard of behaviour and aim to encourage a sense of responsibility in our students, not only for themselves, but towards everyone with whom they are in contact. All staff are committed to improving the quality of learning for all students within a framework which recognises the uniqueness of the individual and the interdependence of all. We seek to prepare all our students for the future beyond the school years.
Candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. Step Teachers are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Unlike other agencies, Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE – you will not be forced to go with an Umbrella Company.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon Vouchers – if you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today – for more info and full T&Cs visit www.stepteachers.co.uk/raf