Class Act Teaching Services are currently looking for a Level 2 Teaching Assistants in the Area
The school is looking for an interested Level 2 Teaching Assistant available to teach students in Primary schools. Are you a passionate Level 2 Teaching assistant who is looking to help students strive and achieve their best in class. Do you enjoy working with children who may be struggling in classes and just need an extra hand with their work. Have you worked with students with SEN. Schools are always looking support staff to help in the classrooms. If you feel this position as a Level 2 Teaching Assistant is for you please check the requirements for the role below.
As the ideal Level 2 Teaching Assistant for this role, you will:
- Upkeep a tidy and organised classroom with accessible resources where needed
- Work effectively with other members of staff in the classroom and throughout the school
- Ability to support students and encourage their progression
- Willingness to comply with the schools’ policies and implement them effectively
Requirements for this role:
- Recent experience working in a Primary school as a Level 2 Teaching Assistant is essential
- A good knowledge of the KS1 or KS2 curriculum
- Applicants are required to have a Level 2 Teaching Assistant certificate for this role.